Here we present a series of our articles detailing ‘AML how to’ conduct various processes or procedures to combat Money Laundering and the financing of terrorism. Keep returning to this page as we develop it and add more content.
AML How to manage it….
- How to prevent money laundering – an article giving best practice tips and the theory behind crime prevention.
- Understanding Human Trafficking – an essential read to understand the drivers and criminal process behind Human trafficking and a free download to help your teams spot it in action.
- How to Grasp Illicit Trade. – Understanding illicit trade is critical if you want to prevent it.
- How to stop Cyber enabled Money Laundering. – An introduction to how cyber enabled money laundering and terrorist financing works.
- Understanding Cum Ex frauds How a ‘Cum ex’ fraud works. Cum Ex is latin for ‘with, without’ and the fraud relates to how two tax refunds are claiming for the ‘sale’ of shares twice. In reality they do not change hands.
- Understanding psychographics The use of psychographics to understand criminality and the propensity to commit crime.
- AML Warning Signs The importance of the ‘first AML officer’.
- How to Prevent Money Laundering How to understand the concept of crime prevention as it relates to money laundering.
CYW SOLUTIONS – WHO ARE WE?Get Free Assessments, help, reports and more. Contact us for a bespoke report on your provision.
Global Elimination of Financial Crime.
MISSIONWorking with our clients and policy-setters to eliminate criminality from the global financial system through cost effective and efficient means.
- Customers first, foremost and throughout;
- Ethical and honest business and integrity in all we do;
- Teamwork internally and externally to achieve more;
- Empowering creativity in our team; and
- Value for money
- Aligning operational activity to strategic intent;
- Review of current activity to reduce compliance risk;
- Implementing crime prevention initiatives;
- Rooting our internal criminality;
- Providing innovative criminal investigation public/private support;
- Providing network criminal intelligence;
- Facilitating internal whistleblowing support;
- Providing short notice AML compliance support.