AML Compliance is critical to stay on top of risk. As fines and regulations get ever tougher it is imperative you choose a partner you can trust to manage your risk.
CYW.Solutions conduct diligent audits to the highest and most advanced standards to ensure you steer clear of fines and reputational risk.
All our staff are Certified anti-money laundering specialists, qualified through ACAMS. There aren’t too many consultancies that can say that.
Rest assured while we are diligent to look after your risk, we can also cut your overheads. We do this by using cutting edge software and offshore specialists. What we save, we pass to you to make us better value than the rest of the market.
We work with insurance, hedge funds, real estate, trusts, banks, casinos, in fact any regulated and controlled business.
From offshore financial business to onshore MSBs we can handle it all.
But don’t take our word for it. Read the below review from Impex in Miami.
“CYW have helped us enormously and at a lower cost to US usual AML rates. They’ve helped us get our policies and procedures in place and improve training. In fact they ‘trained our trainer’ to deliver AML training. They’re also helping us with software selection to streamline some of our processes.”
We take pride in offering best in class services for a lower rate than you are currently paying. You have nothing to lose in securing a FREE assessment of your current AML provision, including assessment of your current policies and procedures.
CYW SOLUTIONS – WHO ARE WE?Get Free Assessments, help, reports and more. Contact us for a bespoke report on your provision.
Global Elimination of Financial Crime.
MISSIONWorking with our clients and policy-setters to eliminate criminality from the global financial system through cost effective and efficient means.
- Customers first, foremost and throughout;
- Ethical and honest business and integrity in all we do;
- Teamwork internally and externally to achieve more;
- Empowering creativity in our team; and
- Value for money
- Aligning operational activity to strategic intent;
- Review of current activity to reduce compliance risk;
- Implementing crime prevention initiatives;
- Rooting our internal criminality;
- Providing innovative criminal investigation public/private support;
- Providing network criminal intelligence;
- Facilitating internal whistleblowing support;
- Providing short notice AML compliance support.