AML Compliance Investigation
When an AML Compliance Investigation starts an institution needs an external independent review of what happened. There are also needs if an institution discovers issues internally, such as with an employee, product or customer.
To help CYW have:
- Ex-police detectives;
- Criminal analysts;
- Forensic accountants;
- Network specialists; and
- MLRO/DMLRO and AML officers.
We help institutions to get to the heart of the issues in complete confidence.
CYW also have access to networked analysis products and intelligence to help with any AML Compliance Investigation. Once contracted will be available to partners to assist in uncovering issues for strategic decision making based on fact.
And to do so at a speed to ensure our partner has access to the facts to make informed decisions prior to any regulatory agency.
Dark Web Intelligence.
CYW monitor the dark net for mentions of brand, customer and product names and can interact on the dark net to uncover potential security threats for institutions. This is critical in today’s connected world, criminals are continually adapting to defeat your defence. It is always wise to be ahead of the threat.
Customer deep analysis.
If you want to go a step further than generic KYC, we can uncover deep analysis of your customer in complete confidentiality. This helps with AML Compliance Investigations to identify potential issues before they become part of your business. Be it a natural or legal person, CYW will uncover the deep facts for you.
Contact us for a FREE assessment of your needs.
CYW SOLUTIONS – WHO ARE WE?Get Free Assessments, help, reports and more. Contact us for a bespoke report on your provision.
Global Elimination of Financial Crime.
MISSIONWorking with our clients and policy-setters to eliminate criminality from the global financial system through cost effective and efficient means.
- Customers first, foremost and throughout;
- Ethical and honest business and integrity in all we do;
- Teamwork internally and externally to achieve more;
- Empowering creativity in our team; and
- Value for money
- Aligning operational activity to strategic intent;
- Review of current activity to reduce compliance risk;
- Implementing crime prevention initiatives;
- Rooting our internal criminality;
- Providing innovative criminal investigation public/private support;
- Providing network criminal intelligence;
- Facilitating internal whistleblowing support;
- Providing short notice AML compliance support.