On this page we provide links to documents and downloads. Some will require joining the website to get access to the downloads. AML Resources and Help Documents can be invaluable in helping you to achieve compliance or make critical outsourcing decisions.
AML Reports and Reviews
- FATF guidance on Company formation agents and Trusts – A risk based approach to their work and the risk they face in the climate to remove hidden Beneficial Ownership. For a summary and the full report go here.
- Egmont report on how FIUs can share information. This is good background information to see what the Intelligence group share and why.
- Wolfsberg Private Banking Principles. – The Principles were initially formulated in 2000 (and revised in 2002) to take into account certain perceived risks associated with private banking. Such risks continue to warrant appropriate levels of attention, no less today than ten years ago. Regulators continue to expect strong anti-money laundering (“AML”) standards, robust controls, enhanced client due diligence and suitable AML policies and procedures. The Wolfsberg Principles detail the groups considerations.
- ACAMS 2018 year in review – A review of 2018 changes to process, policy and regulations.
Free Infographics and Marketing Material
Infographic detailing the volumes of SARS submitted by 19 leading banks and then what percentage were ‘enquired’ into by law enforcement. It shows the law enforcement agencies aren’t finding useful or being overloaded with SARS.
AML Policies to Help You devise Your Own
- Anti Money Laundering Policy is the document that guides all AML activity and helps your organization guide staff. It is a critical document that should detail a lead from the top of the organization. Below we provide two institutional policies for you to peruse contrast and compare. We make no comment on the quality. We also provide further down this page, templates for small to medium sized organisations write their own detailed policies. We provide this service for you to reassure you, your policy will meet the required regulatory rigour.
AML Regulations and help documents
We make available here documents for various jurisdictions in which we work. We do not warrant that these documents are the most up to date version, nor do we provide legal advice to you with regard to them. Any action you take as a result of these documents you warrant CYW from all responsibility. We advise you to seek independent legal advice.
- Cayman Islands Proceeds of Crime Law – This law changes regularly and details enforcement actions amongst other aspects of AML.
- UK Criminal Finances Act
AML Templates -Template policies and more
We provide here templates to use to write policy for small to medium size enterprises. We do provide this as a service to ensure you cover the key risk areas for your business because no ‘generic’ policy will ever fit every situation. We therefore advise if you use these templates, you do so while still considering the application to your own business. Call us for assistance if you need a review of your current policy and processes or want us to write you one bespoke for your business.
- Anti Money Laundering Policy template for Real Estate/Estate Agencies.
AML training documents and Q&A tests
- Coming soon
CYW SOLUTIONS – WHO ARE WE?Get Free Assessments, help, reports and more. Contact us for a bespoke report on your provision.
VISIONGlobal Elimination of Financial Crime.
MISSIONWorking with our clients and policy-setters to eliminate criminality from the global financial system through cost effective and efficient means.
- Customers first, foremost and throughout;
- Ethical and honest business and integrity in all we do;
- Teamwork internally and externally to achieve more;
- Empowering creativity in our team; and
- Value for money