An AML messenger, encrypted and anonymous is critical to improving the Corporate Social Responsibility of the financial industry.
CYW believe passionately in justice.
We believe all efforts should be made to bring to justice those that steal, abuse others and deceive for their own benefit.
It seems to us simply inconceiveable that information relating to the huge frauds and money laundering crimes isn’t suspected within large financial institutions that unwittingly facilitate it.
Of course there are internal whistleblowing systems for employees of banks and institutions to report wrongdoing. Yet they aren’t used.
There are many scandals reported where when an organization policies support for whistleblowing, the reality is challenged when someone actually reports something.
Research suggests there are many reasons for not using internal systems:
- Fear of being victimised.
- Fear of losing a job.
- Fear of being identified.
- Fear of getting it wrong.
- Not believing in safeguards.
- Not trusting your employer or the workplace culture as supportive.
- Fear of having to speak to the police or go to court.
CYW help whistleblowers to report their concerns completely anonymously, internally.
- We cannot collect any personal identifiable information.
- We cannot identify the device being used to report.
- We do not collect any data stored on the device.
- We encrypt all messages as they leave the device only decrypted when they arrive at ours.
- If someone tries to intercept the message it will be completely indecipherable.
- We will not use the information without the specific authority of the reporting person and even then we can’t identify them.
- We will analyse the information with other sources we have to try and support what they say.
- We will stay in touch via the system so they have a shoulder to lean on.
- We will support them with free legal advice if they need it.
- We will support them if they decide to make their information public (subject to the institute not being part of our network).
- We will assess any risk to them and support them to ensure their safety.
CYW provide a secure way to report concerns.
Whistle-blowers are doing the right thing. It is wrong for people to steal from others and when it is done at scale it is significant abuse. They may think their information is insignificant but it could be the final piece in a larger intelligence picture that exposes wrongdoing.
Our application is built to protect the whistleblower at all costs. Only when the whistleblower gives us authority will we share the information in its raw format.
Our aim is to improve CSR and ethical business. Help to uncover fraud and money laundering; protecting the whistleblower is at the heart of this.
Let CYW help whistle-blowers.
If you are a Financial Institute you can partner CYW in this endeavor. Providing your staff with the ability to report to us at the same time showing your institute has integrity and ethics as a business core.
CYW SOLUTIONS – WHO ARE WE?Get Free Assessments, help, reports and more. Contact us for a bespoke report on your provision.
Global Elimination of Financial Crime.
MISSIONWorking with our clients and policy-setters to eliminate criminality from the global financial system through cost effective and efficient means.
- Customers first, foremost and throughout;
- Ethical and honest business and integrity in all we do;
- Teamwork internally and externally to achieve more;
- Empowering creativity in our team; and
- Value for money
- Aligning operational activity to strategic intent;
- Review of current activity to reduce compliance risk;
- Implementing crime prevention initiatives;
- Rooting our internal criminality;
- Providing innovative criminal investigation public/private support;
- Providing network criminal intelligence;
- Facilitating internal whistleblowing support;
- Providing short notice AML compliance support.