AML Whistleblowing Support
CYW Solutions provide AML Whistleblowing Support by assisting institute staff to report internally before they decide to go to the police.
We provide an end to end encrypted solution, protected by layers of firewall. This allows independent individuals to report incidents confidentially.
Firms benefit through understanding internal complaints quicker to resolve them earlier.
We will always protect the whistle-blower’s identity but we will also share information with you to give you the opportunity to put right whatever is reported.
Our systems are encrypted to Military Grade, we will not share outside of the network without legal and proper due diligence.
Having a whistle-blowing platform can help support your employees and ensure they know that your organization cares about ethical business.
The Ground Truth
The system ensures there is a direct reporting mechanism to the board by removing barriers. It provides reassurance the board is understands the ground truth and are not having information withheld.
This is particularly important when the reporting person is capable of doing significant damage if not supported internally.
Our systems are focused on the ‘at risk’ jurisdictions where an employee would feel safer reporting externally, before going to the police. This can assist due diligence and put right any bad behavior before it gets too serious.
Contact us to discuss how we can help you.
CYW SOLUTIONS – WHO ARE WE?Get Free Assessments, help, reports and more. Contact us for a bespoke report on your provision.
Global Elimination of Financial Crime.
MISSIONWorking with our clients and policy-setters to eliminate criminality from the global financial system through cost effective and efficient means.
- Customers first, foremost and throughout;
- Ethical and honest business and integrity in all we do;
- Teamwork internally and externally to achieve more;
- Empowering creativity in our team; and
- Value for money
- Aligning operational activity to strategic intent;
- Review of current activity to reduce compliance risk;
- Implementing crime prevention initiatives;
- Rooting our internal criminality;
- Providing innovative criminal investigation public/private support;
- Providing network criminal intelligence;
- Facilitating internal whistleblowing support;
- Providing short notice AML compliance support.