Anti Money Laundering Franchisee
With the huge global growth of Anti-Money Laundering compliancy, a world shortage of compliancy specialists, increasing start up fintechs and burgeoning legislation and fines the time is right to harness this opportunity to grow your own business and future. CYW offer an Anti money laundering franchise.
CYW will support you from set up. Starting at your own pace, you can sign clients on while still working, relying on us to support you to the point you can spread your wings and fly.
Our network provides support to you as you grow and gives you access to cutting edge software:
- Pay only $99 to secure the early seed franchise rate.
- Save $13000 on the standard franchise rate. This is a limited offer.
- Cutting edge KYC software.
- Cutting edge Transaction Monitoring software.
- Learning platform for you and your staff for CPD.
- Learning platform to teach your clients Anti-money laundering requirements.
- Database of support documents to get you started with policies, processes and controls for your clients.
- Invoicing and payment tracking.
- 8% gross margin for franchisees referred to us.
- 8% gross margin for Financial Institutions referred to us for risk, investigation or vetting contracts.
- Crucial CYW sourced criminal risk products to support you.
As we are in the early stages of our journey, we are offering ‘early adopter’ rates to join the network.
Get up to 87% off by acting early but this is a time limited offer. Act today!
CYW SOLUTIONS – WHO ARE WE?Get Free Assessments, help, reports and more. Contact us for a bespoke report on your provision.
Global Elimination of Financial Crime.
MISSIONWorking with our clients and policy-setters to eliminate criminality from the global financial system through cost effective and efficient means.
- Customers first, foremost and throughout;
- Ethical and honest business and integrity in all we do;
- Teamwork internally and externally to achieve more;
- Empowering creativity in our team; and
- Value for money
- Aligning operational activity to strategic intent;
- Review of current activity to reduce compliance risk;
- Implementing crime prevention initiatives;
- Rooting our internal criminality;
- Providing innovative criminal investigation public/private support;
- Providing network criminal intelligence;
- Facilitating internal whistleblowing support;
- Providing short notice AML compliance support.