Private to Public Liaison
When the regulators come knocking it is a daunting time for any Financial institute. Having someone to help with private to public liaison assists the smooth flow of information to the authorities to keep them onside. It’s vital to protect your interests to have a buffer, someone to field the inquiries and to ensure what they ask for is lawful and subject to audit for return. Protecting you from ‘off the cuff’ comments and criminally liable statements when the police are in attendance through our fielding of questions and answers.
The ex-police officers in our team have years of experience managing large, even international, inquiries into serious and organized criminality. The regulators will come with lots of staff with plans to seize;
- Other communications
- Equipment (computers/servers/hard drives/storage devices)
- Verbal accounts
- Written reports/statements
- Make arrests/Require interviews
- Mobile/Cell devices
- and more
What CYW will do is put in place measures to ensure what the officers seize is;
- Chased for return
The simple seizure of a computer by the police or a regulator can seriously hamper a business. Yet the police or others can hold that asset for literally months while they search through the hard drives trying to find incriminating evidence. While the police have a job to do we understand the implications of this on a business. The measures we will put in place will protect your business and ensure it remains open while the inquiry is conducted.
We will assist with knowledge of the procedures and help in recovering your vital assets quicker than you could achieve on your own.
Contact us to see what measures we would put in place within your organization to protect your business.
CYW SOLUTIONS – WHO ARE WE?Get Free Assessments, help, reports and more. Contact us for a bespoke report on your provision.
Global Elimination of Financial Crime.
MISSIONWorking with our clients and policy-setters to eliminate criminality from the global financial system through cost effective and efficient means.
- Customers first, foremost and throughout;
- Ethical and honest business and integrity in all we do;
- Teamwork internally and externally to achieve more;
- Empowering creativity in our team; and
- Value for money
- Aligning operational activity to strategic intent;
- Review of current activity to reduce compliance risk;
- Implementing crime prevention initiatives;
- Rooting our internal criminality;
- Providing innovative criminal investigation public/private support;
- Providing network criminal intelligence;
- Facilitating internal whistleblowing support;
- Providing short notice AML compliance support.